P.1 Use Restriction
This product is not authorized for use in life supporting systems, aircraft navigation control systems, military systems and any other application where performance failure could be life-threatening or otherwise catastrophic.
P.2 Handling Precaution
(1) Please mount LCD module by using mounting holes arranged in four corners tightly.
(2) Do not disassemble or modify the module. It may damage sensitive parts inside LCD module, and may cause scratches or dust on the display. IVO does not warrant the module, if customers disassemble or modify the module.
(3) If LCD panel is broken and liquid crystal spills out, do not ingest or inhale liquid Crystal, and do not contact liquid crystal with skin. If liquid crystal contacts mouth or eyes, rinse out with water immediately. If liquid crystal contacts skin or cloths, wash it off immediately with alcohol and Rinse thoroughly with water.
(4) Disconnect power supply before handling LCD module
(5) Refrain from strong mechanical shock and /or any force to the module.
(6) Do not exceed the absolute maximum rating values, such as the supply voltage variation, input voltage variation, variation in parts’ parameters, environmental temperature; etc otherwise LCD module may be damaged. It’s recommended employing protection circuit for power supply.
(7) Do not touch, push or rub the polarizer with anything harder than HB pencil lead. Use fingerstalls of soft gloves in order to keep clean display quality, when Persons handle the LCD module for incoming inspection or assembly.
(8) When the surface is dusty, please wipe gently with absorbent cotton or other soft Material. When cleaning the adhesives, please use absorbent cotton wetted with a little Petroleum benzene or other adequate solvent.
(9) Wipe off saliva or water drops as soon as possible. If saliva or water drops Contact with polarizer for a long time, they may causes deformation or color Fading.
(10) Protection film must remove very slowly from the surface of LCD module to Prevent from electrostatic occurrence.
(11) Because LCD module uses CMOS-IC on circuit board and TFT-LCD panel, it is Very weak to electrostatic discharge, Please be careful with electrostatic Discharge .Persons who handle the module should be grounded through adequate methods.
(12) Do not adjust the variable resistor located on the module.
P.3 Storage Precaution
(1) Please do not leave LCD module in the environment of high humidity and high temperature for a long time.
(2) The module shall not be exposed under strong light such as direct sunlight.Otherwise, Display characteristics may be changed.
(3) The module should be stored in a dark place. It is prohibited to apply sunlight or fluorescent light in storage.
P.4 Operation Precaution
(1) Do not connect or disconnect the module in the "Power On” condition.
(2) Power supply should always be turned on/off by "Power On/Off Sequence"
(3) Module has high frequency circuits. Sufficient suppression to the electromagnetic interference should be done by system manufacturers. Grounding and shielding methods may be important to minimize the interference.
(4) After installation of the TFT Module into an enclosure, do not twist nor bend the TFT Module even momentary. At designing the enclosure, it should be taken into consideration that no bending/twisting forces are applied to the TFT Module from outside. Otherwise the TFT Module may be damaged.
(1) Ultra-violet ray filter is necessary for outdoor operation.
(2) Avoid condensation of water which may result in improper operation or disconnection of electrode.
(3) If the module keeps displaying the same pattern for a long period of time, the image may be "sticked" to the screen.
(4) This module has its circuitry PCB's on the rear side and should be handled carefully in order not to be stressed.
When disposing LCD module, obey the local environmental regulations.