Custom FSTN LCD Screen Green LED Backlight 12864 graphic lcd module with driver ic ST7567A
The YS12864A-X3477 is a 128X64 Dots MATRIX LCD module which is fabricated by low power COMS
technology. It has an FSTN panel composed of 128 segments and 64 commons. The LCM can be easily accessed by microcontroller via serial data interface.
||TRANSMISSIVE and POSITIVE
|FSTN Mode LCD
||128X64 DOTS MATRIX
||Serial data input from MPU
||1/65Duty , 1/9Bias
|Viewing Area (W*H)
|Dot Pitch (W*H)
|Dot Size (W*H)
|Active Area (W*H)
|Number of Dots
Outline Dimension (unit: mm)
Q1. How can I trust your product quality?
-- Our Raw materials are all ROHS compliant .
-- Display is an ISO9001:2008 and ISO9001:2015 Certified company, we’ve been adhering to the ISO standards strictly in our production.
-- Our products are 100% Visual and Function test before shipments.
Meanwhile, we do necessary Aging test and Reliability tests to our TFT Display modules, eg. Store and Operate in High and Low Temperature & High Humidity Environment, ESD and anti-interference test , Drop(with package) and Vibration Test.
Our Touch Screens goes through Salt spray test, Hardness test, Steel ball Drop test, Flatness test, Thermal shock test…
-- Our experience and proficiency make the qualification rate always being 99.7% or above.
Q2. Which sizes of LCDs and Touch Panels do you provide?
-- Small sizes which include: 0.96”, 1.22”, 1.3”, 1.44”, 1.54”, 1.77”, 2.0”, 2.4”, 2.7”, 2.8”, 3.0”, 3.2”, 3.5”, 3.95”, 3.97”, 4.3”, 5”, 5.6”, 6.86”.
-- Middle sizes which include: 7”, 8”, 9”, 10.1”, 10.2”, 13.3”,14.1",15.6",17",21.5",23
Q3. Can I have a sample order of before formal order?
A: Yes, sample order is always welcome for new projects or replacement of running projects. We have stock of many standard models of TFT LCD modules and Touch screens from 0.96inch to 13.3inch , which means delivery is able to be made the same day as order.
Q4. What is the lead time for Sample order and Mass Production order?
-- For LXDisplay standard products, the lead time for samples is usually 1-7 days, for mass production it could be as fast as 10 days.
-- For Customized products,
We are able to get new FPC ready in 7days, new Backlight in 15days, and new Capacitive touch panel or Resistive touch panel in 18days.
Mass production of special products could be as fast as 3weeks.
-- In summary, based on our years of big output, we have been keeping good relationship with LCD panel, IC and other material suppliers, we had a steady supply even when there was heavy shortage of materials.
Q5. Do you have MOQ requirement?
A: Yes, it depends on different sizes of products. Please refer to our sales, thanks.
Q6. How do I work with you on Customized products?
A: Firstly please provide us the description of your special requirements, any Drawing or Specification---Our engineers will work out the compatible solution and also mould cost (if any)---We provide Drawing and Specification for Approval---We provide samples for approval after reliability test and aging test---We make modification if necessary---We do small quantity of trial order (if required)---We do mass production.
USING LCD MODULES
1 LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAY MODULES
LCD is composed of glass and polarizer. Pay attention to the following items when handling.
(1) Please keep the temperature within specified range for use and storage. Polarization degradation, bubble generation or
polarizer peel-off may occur with high temperature and high humidity.
(2) Do not touch, push or rub the exposed polarizer with anything harder than an HB pencil lead (glass, tweezers, etc.).
(3) N-hexane is recommended for cleaning the adhesives used to attach front/rear polarizers and reflectors made of organic
substances which will be damaged by chemicals such as acetone, toluene, ethanol and isopropylalcohol.
(4) If the display surface becomes contaminated, breathe on the surface and gently wipe it with a soft dry cloth. If it is heavily
contaminated, wipe gently with absorbent cotton or other soft material like chamois soaked in Isopropyl alcohol or Ethyl
alcohol. Do not scrub hard to avoid damaging the display surface.
(5) Wipe off saliva or water drops immediately, contact with water over a long period of time may cause deformation or color
(6) Avoid contacting oil and fats.
(7) Condensation on the surface and contact with terminals due to cold will damage, stain or dirty the polarizers. After products
are tested at low temperature they must be warmed up in a container before coming is contacting with room temperature air.
(8) Do not put or attach anything on the display area to avoid leaving marks on.
(9) Do not touch the display with bare hands. This will stain the display area and degradate insulation between terminals (some
cosmetics are determinated to the polarizers).
(10) Exercise care to minimize corrosion of the electrode. Corrosion of the electrodes is accelerated by water droplets,
moisture condensation or a current flow in a high-humidity environment.
(11) As glass is fragile. It tends to become or chipped during handling especially on the edges. Please avoid dropping or
21-2 PRECAUTION FOR HANDING LCD MODULES
Since LCM has been assembled and adjusted with a high degree of precision, avoid applying excessive shocks to the
module or making any alterations or modifications to it.
(1) Do not alter, modify or change the the shape of the tab on the metal frame.
(2) Do not make extra holes on the printed circuit board, modify its shape or change the positions of components to be
(3) Do not damage or modify the pattern writing on the printed circuit board.
(4) Absolutely do not modify the zebra rubber strip (conductive rubber) or heat seal connector.
(5) Except for soldering the interface, do not make any alterations or modifications with a soldering iron.
(6) Do not drop, bend or twist LCM. In particular, do not forcibly pull or bend the I/O cable or the backlight cable.
(7) In order to avoid the cracking of the FPC,you should to pay attention to the area of FPC where the FPC was bent .the edge
of coverlay;the area of surface of Ni-Au plating,the area of soldering land,the area of through hole.
ELECTRO-STATIC DISCHARGE CONTROL
Since this module uses a CMOS LSI, the same careful attention should be paid to electrostatic discharge as for an
ordinary CMOS IC.
(1) Make certain that you are grounded when handing LCM. To minimize the performance degradation of the LCD modules
resulting from destruction caused by static electricity etc., exercise care to avoid holding the following sections when handling
the modules. - Exposed area of the printed circuit board. - Terminal electrode sections.
(2) Before remove LCM from its packing case or incorporating it into a set, be sure the module and your body have the same
(3) When soldering the terminal of LCM, make certain the AC power source for the soldering iron does not leak.
(4) When using an electric screwdriver to attach LCM, the screwdriver should be of ground potentiality to minimize as much as
possible any transmission of electromagnetic waves produced sparks coming from the commutator of the motor.
(5) As far as possible make the electric potential of your work clothes and that of the work bench the ground potential.
(6) To reduce the generation of static electricity be careful that the air in the work is not too dried. A relative humidity of
50%-60% is recommended.
21-4 PRECAUTIONS FOR OPERATION
(1) Viewing angle varies with the change of liquid crystal driving voltage (VO). Adjust VO to show the best contrast.
(2) Driving the LCD in the voltage above the limit shortens its life.
(3) If the LCD modules have been operating for a long time showing the same display patterns, the display patterns may
remain on the screen as ghost images and a slight contrast irregularity may also appear. A normal operating status can be
regained by suspending use for some time. It should be noted that this phenomenon does not adversely affect performance
(4) Response time is greatly delayed at temperature below the operating temperature range. However, this does not mean the
LCD will be out of the order. It will recover when it returns to the specified temperature range.
(5) If the display area is pushed hard during operation, the display will become abnormal. However, it will return to normal if it is
turned off and then back on.
(6) Condensation on terminals can cause an electrochemical reaction disrupting the terminal circuit. Therefore, it must be used
under the relative condition of 40°C , 50% RH.
(7) When turning the power on, input each signal after the positive/negative voltage becomes stable.
When storing LCDs as spares for some years, the following precaution are necessary.
(1) Store them in a sealed polyethylene bag. If properly sealed, there is no need for dessicant.
(2) Store them in a dark place. Do not expose to sunlight or fluorescent light, keep the temperature between 0°C and 35°C.
3) The polarizer surface should not come in contact with any other objects. (We advise you to store them in the container in
which they were shipped.)
(4) Environmental conditions :
- Do not leave them for more than 160hrs. at 70°C.
- Should not be left for more than 48hrs. at -20°C.
(1) It is recommended to crush damaged or unnecessary LCDs into pieces and wash them off with solvents such as acetone
and ethanol, which should later be burned.
(2) If any liquid leakes out of a damaged glass cell and comes in contact with the hands, wash off thoroughly with soap and
Unless agreed between ADIA and customer, ADIA will replace or repair any of its LCD modules which are found to be
functionally defective when inspected in accordance with ADIA LCD acceptance standards (copies available upon request)
for a period of one year from date of shipments. Cosmetic/visual defects must be returned to ADIA within 90 days of
shipment. Confirmation of such date shall be based on freight documents. The warranty liability of ADIA limited to repair
and/or replacement on the terms set forth above. ADIA will not be responsible for any subsequent or consequential events.
RETURN LCM UNDER WARRANTY
No warranty can be granted if the precautions stated above have been disregarded. The typical examples of violations are :
- Broken LCD glass.
- Circuit modified in any way, including addition of components.
Module repairs will be invoiced to the customer upon mutual agreement. Modules must be returned with sufficient
description of the failures or defects. Any connectors or cable installed by the customer must be removed completely without
damaging the PCB’s eyelet, conductors and terminals.