Overview of NJ070NA-23A (1024x600) 7-inch TFT LCD Module
The specification NJ070NA-23A is a 7 ”(1024x600) TFT Liquid Crystal, Display module with LED Backlight unit , 40 pin LVDS interface, normally white transmissive display mode. This module will be applied to Consumer Electronics(CE Application)
Outline Dimension (unit: mm)
1. Liquid crystal is poisonous. Do not put it in your mouth. If liquid crystal touches your skin or clothes, wash it off immediately by using soap and water.
2.The temperature for use is no more than 80 C, otherwise, only promise the function is OK, but the quality may be changed.
1. The LCD panel is plate glass. Do not subject the panel to mechanical shock or to excessive force on its surface.
2. The polarizer attached to the display is easily damaged. Please handle it carefully to avoid scratch or other damages.
3. To avoid contamination on the display surface, do not touch the module surface with bare hands.
4. Keep a space so that the LCD panels do not touch other components.
5. Put cover board such as acrylic board on the surface of LCD panel to protect panel from damages.
6. Transparent electrodes may be disconnected if you use the LCD panel under environmental conditions where the condensation of dew occurs.
7. Do not leave module in direct sunlight to avoid malfunction of the ICs.
1. Be sure to ground module before turning on power or operating module.
2. Do not apply voltage which exceeds the absolute maximum rating value.
1. Store the module in a dark room where must keep at 25±10℃ and 65%RH or less.
2. Do not store the module in surroundings containing organic solvent or corrosive gas.
3. Store the module in an anti-electrostatic container or bag.
1. Do not wipe the polarizer with dry cloth. It might cause scratch.
2. Only use a soft sloth with IPA to wipe the polarizer, other chemicals might permanent damage to the polarizer.